Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

Typically I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I think they're overrated. If I'm going to set a goal, why does it have to be at the beginning of the year? Why can't I start setting goals whenever I want? Why does it have to be January 1st to start implementing goals? Well, anyway, I set one goal this year (two if you count securing a job), and that goal is to read one non-fiction book a week. I love reading, but I really love reading fiction. It's my escape, so I typically place the non-fictional books to the side. To keep my accountable to this goal, I'm striving to write a review of each book that I read weekly here. That way both you and I benefit.

Well, I'm off. Time to get reading! This week is half-way over already!

No comments:

Post a Comment