Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"Undetected" by Dee Henderson

Dee Henderson is at it again! Just 6 months after her last release, she releases “Undetected” which keeps you burning the midnight oil to finish. Maybe I’m just biased since I love Dee so much, but I loved this book a lot.

Dee Henderson tackles a new specialty in this book as she introduces us to on Naval Submarine Commander, Mark Bishop, and sonar expert, Gina Gray, whose IQ is way above what most can even comprehend. What I loved about this book was the topic of sonar, something you don’t see in books- it really made me think- and the complex story she weaves with Mark and Gina. It’s not as open and closed as most romance stories go.

If you’re a fan of Dee Henderson, it’s a no brainer, you must read this book. If you love military fiction or romance, not just fluffy stuff, I think you will enjoy it just as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment